Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not too much to say...

Eli will be 3 1/2 months old tomorrow. Time really does fly! I want to post his santa picture but it is saved on the home computer and I am at work so I will have to do that soon.I'm off to Target today to get sweet boy some more clothes. He is outgrowing everything we have! He is in 6 month clothing for the most part and some 3-6 month sleepers. All the clothes people bought us were newborn and 0-3. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful he had those clothes- I just didn't think we would need to buy so much more so soon. He isn't even a big eater, he's just going to be big like his daddy. He'll need new stuff anyways since he starts daycare in 2 weeks. :/ I am just ready to get him there and get the new routine started. I know he will be fine and I will be fine too but it's the anticipation of leaving him that is the hardest now. Everyone I have talked to has said it gets better and easier every day so we'll see. I know we don't have a choice and I know I want him in daycare because I think it is the best opportunity for him, it's just going to be hard not having him at home watched by my mom. Sigh. Life goes on. We are bringing him by next week to see everything we need to get and do some dry runs so I'll feel prepared come January 3rd. Wish me luck!

No comments: