Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 month old

I have a 4 month old. Time really does fly.
Here is what Eli does/likes/dislikes at this point:

-the reflux is still in full force and I am desperately waiting for the day that my baby does not spit up
-still not sleeping through the night. had a TERRIBLE stretch over the Christmas break of waking every hour or two. It.was.brutal. We still haven't recovered.
-still eats twice throughout the night. Which I am okay with if he would just wake those times. It's the constant night waking that is the issue. We'll see.
-hasn't started solids yet but we go to the doctor the 13th so we'll talk about it then
-can tripod sit for about a minute or so
-is really close to sitting up on his down, just needs a bit more balance but he really loves to be upright and not held like a baby
-got an exersaucer for Christmas. it's still alittle too big for him but I think he will really like it when he gets bigger
-has become a really good car rider
-is not a napper. IF we can get him down, he's never alseep for more than an hour. We've tried everything. he just doesnt like to nap. (I'm hoping daycare will help with this)
-is pretty much in 6 month and up clothing
-laughs out loud at Dale more than anyone else
-can hold objects for a few seconds and reach for them


I love my sweet boy!

No comments: