Monday, March 7, 2011

6 Months Old

I don't know how it happened but somehow I have a half year old baby. I've never understood how fast "time flies" until I had a kid. Whoa. Let's slow down.

Here is Eli at 6 months:
-Goes to doctor next week so I'm not sure his height/weight. He's at least 23lbs. he's heavy.
-He is in mostly 9 month clothing
-We switched to a convertible for Dale's car- got a Britax Roundabout. So far, so good. Baby boy needed more space.
-We have a SITTER! completely, unassisted. Mastered around 5 1/2 months. I am liking this stage of baby land. NOT ready for a crawler.
-Food is going, slowly but surely. I probably need to get better at introducing different and new foods. He likes most stuff, it is just hard to fit in trying foods when he is at daycare all day.
-Goes to bed by 6:30 most nights. Still wakes at least once a night to eat. He scarfes down a bottle every time so I know he is hungry.
-Finally cut a tooth on the bottom of his mouth.
-Stil drools and spits up uncontrollably.
-Moved to size 4 diapers
-Loves to laugh, be held and walk around and go for walks in his stroller.





No comments: