Monday, January 23, 2012

Somewhere between here and there I know have an almost 1 1/2 year old. The strangest thing happens when you have children. You finally, for the first time, start living for someone other than yourself. You have to throw your selfish desires away because you don't really have a choice anymore. Fortunately, I am okay with this. Unfortunately, it has left me with very little free time to blog.

Suffice it to say that I am SO incredibly, unbelievably happy God trusted me to be a mom to Eli. I would be straight up lying if I told you I don't have bad days, that I never wonder what it would be like without him, that I never wish for a break- I do think those things. Sometimes often. But I would also be lying if I never told you that this sweet, handsome little person has taught me more about myself and life and love and patience and giving in the past 17 months than I ever thought was possible.

He's pretty rad and I love him a whole lot.





Merry Christmas a month late!

No comments: